Tuesday, September 1, 2009

July Birthdays!

Wow it's already September. I guess I'm behind. Boston and I both celebrated our birthdays in July. Yes our little man is already one!! On his actual birthday we took him to the Veterans pool in Provo because they have a really fun play area for kids.

We also celebrated Boston's birthday with Mark's family but I don't have any pictures to post yet. He got lots of books though which is great because they are by far his favorite! He's so funny, he would rather sit and look at books then play with any of the fun toys he has. He loves to point at all the pictures now and look up at us to label them for him. He talks constantly! I don't know when he got so talkative but I feel like he is just telling me stories all day long. He has two more teeth breaking through on the bottom so that's a total of 8 teeth now.


He's been really affectionate lately which is somewhat surprising because he's so active and energetic. He'll be playing and then every once in a while he'll come over and lay his head on my lap or give me a hug almost like he's wanting to reassure me that even though he's always busy he still loves me. It's so precious. He didn't care for his birthday cake he just wanted to throw it on the ground. He's also started walking. He can walk as far as he wants really and will often walk around our whole house but when he gets excited he always tries to run and then falls.


On my birthday Mark took me out to a nice dinner which was heavenly.

1 comments:

Schoenstars said...

love, love, LOVE the yellow belt and the whole birthday outfit! so cute!