Sunday, September 27, 2009

Going public.

We are thrilled to be having this little body and head join our family on or around March 5th. This picture was taken two months ago when I was only 10 wks so updated 20 wk pictures will be coming soon along with the gender!! Any predictions?...

13 comments:

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

You kept it a secret for a long time! Good job! Spencer's b-day is March 4th, I'm so excited for you two!

Jene and Megan said...

Wow! Congrats!

Rolene and David said...

Thats so funny because I saw your earlier post yesterday and I thought, hmmm could they be pregnant again? Wow, I really should be a fortune teller or something, anywho CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yay! Boston is going to be a big brother!! :)

kara said...

YAY!!! Congrats, I love this :)

Hannah said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to get more updates!

April said...

Congrats Mark and Natasha! I check your blog out sometimes, Two is a lot of fun! We has twins in february! Crazy! How are you?

Heather and Trevor said...

Congrats! I hope you know that I still "Stalk" your blog! I love seeing your cute family grow! Can't wait to hear all of the baby updates! So excited for you two! :)

jaybs said...

Congrats, so Pleased for both of You! and Boston.

Matt and Kendra said...

Congrats Tasha!!! This is so exciting!!!

Julie said...

Seriously good secret keeping! I'm hoping you have another boy -- BOSTON is too CUTE not to have another! :)

Leanne said...

WOW!! Congratulations! You guys make cute babies, so I am excited to see your new little one!!

Skyler, Alli, Maddux & Little Miss Peyton! said...

Hey! Congrats! I'm excited for you! Kendra keeps telling me I need to have another one, but I told her not until she has number ONE!

Carl said...

congratulations!!