I'm amazed that last week Boston just decided to start talking and his vocabulary has been growing so fast. Everyday he'll say a new word or two. Some of them he's only said a few times but he's starting to say them more regularly and in context.
Some of Boston's Vocabulary:
Shoe (shhh-ewe)
Toes
Eye
Hat (at)
Juice (zshuice)
Book (boop)
Poop
Cat
Meow (e-owe)
Thank-you (dank-ewe)
I tried to catch a few of them on video. We also captured the spastic side of Boston.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Talking.
Posted by Natasha at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that was impressive!
Noah says "Ba-Ba" That's about it!
But he's been walking/running for months. Isn't it funny what things some kids pick up? It's always so interesting to me to hear about Boston bc he and Noah are so close in age. Boston is such a cutie!!!
Tasha! So random but I am looking into applying at Acaydia for school. I saw you on the website! That's cool you work there.
Post a Comment