I realize that I might be the only person who thinks this is funny but the other night when Mark was on his way home I asked him stop and pick up some toilet paper because we were almost out... I know hilarious huh?! When he got home he proceeded to tell me how awesome the toilet paper he got was. He even felt the need to give me a side-by-side comparision as he told me about all the great features of our new toilet paper. As you can see the brand he got is rolled tighter so it will last us a lot longer. In fact the brand he bought is wrapped 300 times and the next highest he saw was only wrapped 200 times! What a bragain. He also said it was softer and after a side-by-side comparison I would have to concur. I am so proud of you Mark and because I have discovered your love for buying routine household items I will start letting you pick them out more often. I bet you're all just dying to know what this far superior brand of toliet paper is ... you'll have to ask him.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Another endearing post about Mark.
Posted by Natasha at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! I'm totally curious about the brand and I can't help but think the rolls side-by-side look like the cartoon movie, Wall-E!
I am rolling in laughter! You go Mark!
Post a Comment