Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Holter Lake


My grandparents own a cabin on a lake in Montana called Holter and I went there every summer growing up so it brings back a lot of fond memories. It is pretty secluded and rustic. You can only get to it by boat and even though there IS running water there is NO shower or even a toilet. Just a fabulous out-house. I didn't take very many pictures of the week unfortunately but here are a few.




Bathing Boston in a bucket. My brother Josh and his wife Amy. They caught a lot of fish during the week and even though I like fish I couldn't bring myself to eat any of it because it really creeped me out. Here's a video of Boston in his make-shift bathtub.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Little boys love to splash! He is soo FUN!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Wow- that place looks GORGEOUS!!!

Richard said...

What could be better than a Bucket O' Boston?

kara said...

That place looks so tranquil and beautiful! How fun :)

Christy Gunnell said...

Well done Natasha on picking up on my Dashboard Confessional reference. Seriously this lake looks amazing! So beautiful. And thank you for posting the Boston video because it's adoralbe things like that which make Chase want to have a kid somewhat. Ha ha ha.

Rachael said...

Very Walden-esque! I approve. I love the picture of Boston in the bucket. We should all bathe that way!