Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Word!

Boston said his first official word yesterday (other than mama and dada and hi which he's been saying for a while). Mark was getting him ready to go outside and he said "shoe" when Mark was putting his shoes on him. I was at work and was so sad I missed it... It sounds so cute like "shhhhheeewe." I think it's kind of funny because we almost never put shoes on the kid we usually just bring him places barefoot. He's also been trying to say a lot of other words when we label them for him which is fun. He usually gets pretty close. It's so fun to see him learning.

5 comments:

Faith Simonsen said...

SHEEEWWEEEEE!!!!! I LOVE IT!

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

Aw that's adorable! Get it on video!

Richard said...

Yay!!!! You go, Boston! (Although, I must admit I am disappointed the first word was not "Anna")

Ashley Gilbert said...

I hope Chloe has a good official word like that! I love the picture of him in his new suspenders! Such a ham he is! Dee and Roger were able to see some of his pictures too. They got a kick out of it!

Ashley Gilbert said...

I hope Chloe has a good official word like that! I love the picture of him in his new suspenders! Such a ham he is! Dee and Roger were able to see some of his pictures too. They got a kick out of it!