Boston and I go on a lot of walks and sometimes we run out of exciting places to walk to so occasionally (especially on a hot day) we'll walk around the DI which is only a few blocks from our house. At first I didn't intend on buying anything but I realized I really enjoyed searching for a great deal. Here are some of my finds from the last two months.I love this Old Navy tweed jacket I found at DI for only $8 and the purple flats for $10 at Ross. I got the purple snake skin kitten heels from Target ... possibly my favorite shoes!
Another great jacket which is perfect for making any outfit look nice enough for work. It was only $6 at DI and is originally from Target. I got the skinny jeans for $10 at Burlington when they were having a store-wide jeans sale. I love them with heels or gold flats.
Just a cute and super comfy sweatshirt I found for $4 and it still had the tags on it.
I LOVE this skirt I got for $4 ... I'm excited to wear it with boots as soon as it gets cold enough. The colors looks so much better in person ... I love the turquoise, hot pink, black and brown combo.
Just a super comfy lace tank from Gap that I got for $1 ... I love to wear it under things or to bed because it's so so soft!
Monday, September 28, 2009
i love a bargain.
Posted by Natasha at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Augh! I have the same purple flats from Ross. They are SO CUTE! Man, I miss the days of roaming the Provo DI where every super rich BYU student donates their clothes at the end of the semester!
good job, that is awesome!!! :) way cute outfits.
I LOVE IT! If you wear them in the near future....model them and post it! I'd love to see them on you :)
Very cute! We just had a clothing swap for RS in our ward and I got some awesome clothes! It is true...what is one mans junk is another mans treasure!
Truly, I think only you could pull off some of those outfits...maybe just the skirt with boots. If I tried to wear that, it would not work, but you look awesome in everything you wear. I wish there was a DI up here-- our budget is not very forgiving!
Post a Comment