Usually I get frusterated trying new recipes because you never know how they are going to turn out but lately I've been loving it! We've been trying out new vegetarian recipes almost every night and have found a lot of great ones! Here are a few that we've had this past week and our ratings.
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwich - 4 stars: I didn't like the original recipe that much but made it again with some modifications and then really enjoyed it!
Sweet Potato Burritos - 4 stars: this has a really unique flavor ... almost curry like. It's so different from anything I've ever had before which is fun.
Roasted Potato and vegetable Enchiladas - 4 stars: Mark liked this one a lot more than me ... it had big chunks of whole mushrooms in it that Mark loved but I like my mushrooms more discreet. I still liked it but I definetly won't leave them whole next time.
Stuffed Bell Peppers - 5 stars: Mark thinks it really deserves 6 stars he loved it so much. It was so easy to make and the flavor was so rich!
Spaghetti Squash - 4 1/2 stars: I had never made spaghetti squash before but it was so easy and a great nutritious alternative for any pasta dish. It doesn't have a strong flavor but it really absorbs the favors you cook with which is nice. I will definetly be cooking with it more often ... the possibilities are endless!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Yummy New Recipes!
Posted by Natasha at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We eat spaghetti squash all the time over here! Love it!
do you have the recipes to post? have an eggplant that i need to use up! :)
OH my gosh, these pictures look delish! Good job Natasha!
Your food is making me REALLY hungry so I think I will go eat something. :)
Ok so now you need to post the recipes! I'm trying to decide which one sounds the best but they all sound amazing! Do you have them handy that you could just email them to me? (Especially if they're tried and true vegetarian recipes cause those scare me to death and if I can incorporate more of those without James suspecting that would be great!) :)
Post a Comment