We have been lucky to live close to Mark's family ever since we've been married. We usually get together about twice a month for Sunday family dinners and sometimes things in between. I'm starting to realize how hard it's going to be to move ... most likely really far away from both our families next year. Ahhhh ... I'm not ready!!
Mark's sister Faith is brave enough to take on two at once. She's SO great with them, which has been wonderful! She is always so willing to watch Boston when we need someone! I think we'll just have to take her with us!
Grandma and Cameron. Pretty soon he'll be on the floor rolling around with them!
Uncle Brandon and Grandma and Grandpa Great.
"CHEESE!" She's very enthusiastic and drawn out about her cheeses!! She's just an enthusiastic child in general ... she's hilarious! I made her that tootoo for Christmas.
Kennedy is quite the entertainer ... she always takes it upon herself to make sure Boston has enough toys and she'll stack 20 toys on him because one is never sufficient. She's also so good at making him laugh by doing the funniest things! I'm so glad they enjoy being together!
Monday, April 6, 2009
FAMILY...
Posted by Natasha at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! You all seem really close. We love Sundays too. Our family gets together for dinner, dessert and some fun games. A great Sunday fiesta. :)
I miss living near my family..I feel your anxieties about moving away but it is a double edged sword. It will make your little family closer. You will go where ever the lord wants you to go..that's what I have learned. You will be where He needs you. :)
Post a Comment