Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Plus one... Equals 4!!

Our little family is growing... We have our second baby on the way. Scheduled to arrive in October.
















April Fools!... I couldn't resist! I LOVE April Fools day ... as long as I'm the one doing the tricks!

9 comments:

Holly said...

Funny! I almost bought it, but then I realized I probably wasn't the only one to think of posting an April Fool's Joke...! :) Funny though!

Unknown said...

You got me! I love it!

Leanne said...

oh my gosh! I was reaching for my phone to tell garrett right as I was reading the last part. that was a good one!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Lol...that was too much! I really fell for it, and forgot it was April Fools today!! Hahahaha.

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

haha... i just posted the same thing! and BTW... is that a drip of pee on the stick! Sick! When are you having another anyway!

Julie said...

I totally almost believed you... but then I thought surprised? This girl knows way too much about her body to be surprised :) Better watch out though what if you do get tricked and next month you are trying to convince us all that you really are preggers! :)

Kendra Crooks said...

Im so mad! i was so excited!!!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Ha I fell for it! but in my defense I'm not reading this on april fools day!

Faith Simonsen said...

I totally believed it!! And i was thinking why didn't anyone tell me? I found out through the blog? lame. And then i got to the bottom. And also like Jennae in my defense i read it on April 10th. But i still fell for it.