Well I feel like I'm practically introducing you to a new child because Boston at 9 months is very different then he was just a few short weeks ago. Some of his changes:
1. He's reached the 20 lb. mark and is 2 1/2 ft. long so his legs hang out of his carseat. Our Dr. said that even though he's not a year ... he's the size of an average 1 year old and he's ready to be turned around so we'll be getting a new car seat soon!
2. He's crawling now ... all though his preferred method of traveling is still steamrolling or getting up on his hands and knees and then lunging formard and then repearting the process... kind of like a worm. He's so funny to watch.
3. He LOVES standing and does it as much as possible. His balance is getting really good.
4. He also LOVES books. ALL books and will sit and flip the pages on his own.
5. He has gotten very curious which means he's getting into everything and is starting to get mad at us if we take anythign away.
6. He eats a lot more finger foods now and loves making a mess.
7. He has 3 teeth and 3 more that are really close to breaking through.
8. The biggest change though is that he wants his independence ... and he's willing to fight for it! I thought that wasn't suposed to happen until they were 2!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Our 9 month Old...
Posted by Natasha at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my goodness, so cute!
I just cannot believe how big he is. It's been fun watching Noah and Boston grow up b/c they are practically the same exact age. It's interesting to see what things are similar about them and what differences they are.
The sad thing, I guess it's sad, about Noah is that I am still buying him 0-3 month clothes and he's in 1-2 diapers!!! I try to feed him as much as possible, but my wiggleworm just seems to burn it all off. He's so small!!! I thought he would have caught up a little more by now. But anyways! You asked me some questions on my blog last time and I'm trying to remember what they all were. But one was about my masters. I'm doing an MPA! I'm really excited about it and I think it compliments my public health, but gives me more options for work if I ever need or want to go back. Shoot, I can't even remember what else you asked. I'll look and send you another message soon.
:)
How has teething been for you? Chloe is starting to drool like crazy, so I think it is getting close for her. Boston is so cute, I love the pic of him in the stroller/chair
Post a Comment