Saturday, April 25, 2009

A few updates.

Mark and I just installed new sink fixtures in both of our bathrooms. I was proud of myself for figuring it out on my own. Who knew if I just read the instructions I cound do it myself... with the help of Mark's muscles. The hardest part was just getting the old ones out because they were so rusty. I also bought a new mirror for the master bath, re-painted both vainities and installed new lighting ... another thing I was surprised I could do myself. Of course Mark has to come along and do quality control but I enjoy home improvement projects. Next we are tiling the backsplash in our kitchen and our shower surround. I love the tile we picked out but we go back and forth on how we want to lay it out.

BEFORE


AFTER

2 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Very nice! Looks like your installation was perfect! I love the light fixures too. :)

Summer said...

Oh yeah! Looks awesome Natasha! And I'm so impressed you did this pretty much on your own. What a woman! Wife/mother/master chef/plumber extraordinaire. :)