Mark's best friend David Sheffield, his wife, and cute 4 month old baby boy came to visit this weekend! They live out in San Diego and we try to visit them everytime we go that direction but it was fun to have them here visiting us this time ... although lets be honest, I would have rather been in San Diego. We had fun though, on Friday we went to BYU's annual Business Plan Competition and I thought it was pretty amazing! I just wish I had one of those million dollar ideas myself.
Here's a few shots of the boys.
Even though Boston has had his teeth for over two months now I think this is the first time I got a picture of them.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
A Sheffield weekend...
Posted by Natasha at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That darling little Boston is SO photogenic!! I am so jealous. :)
Aww! How fun! I wish all of us could get together and show our little friend triangle. Both boys are so cute! They will probably end up being really good friends later on. :)
We had sooo much fun! We can't wait to see you guys again! Hopefully soon! I still think platform shoes would be hard to bike in...
Post a Comment