(I found this letter that I wrote my mom when I was younger and I thought it was still pretty applicable).
I love you mom! I'm looking forward to spending time together once the babe arrives.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so cute! I love the last sentence the best.
That is fun. I love looking back at my journals from when I was a kid. It cracks me up at the things I wrote.
And, I love those commercials. I had only seen the one about being kicked in the penis. Hah! That is one we quote frequently in our home!
I still need to write a letter like that to my mom. It is amazing that whenever I visit home, I feel like I am back in childhood with all its rebellions and insecurities. My mom still deals with all that stuff.
when is that boy going to get here!
You're so nice! My friend Mallory does my hair, You might remember her from school back in the day. I am very interested in Acaydia, I am just scared to take the step to sign up or go talk to them about coming there. I wasn't the best in High School so I am nervous. I haven't been in school for a long time. I also heard it's hard to get into?
Post a Comment