Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dear baby in my belly:

I guess I was not very clear earlier when I told you that you could feel free to be born anytime now. What I really meant to say was GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!!!... in a very loving way of course. You are already keeping me up all night so I would much rather have you in my arms. I feel like I'm going to explode and we've outgrown most of my maternity clothes. This weekend daddy and I set up your bassinet and installed your car seat so the way I see it you've got to be out of excuses by now. We love you but please just come out!

Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Laura said...

Good luck, Natasha! I expected Taysen to arrive around Jan 6th, and he was born on the 18th! I know how you feel!

Rachael said...

Thinking good thoughts for you! We can't wait to hear the good news (when he comes).