HOORAY!! He is so beautiful!! How fun for you guys! I didn't know you had a c-section with Boston. Good job on the VBAC- we'll have to swap stories some time!! My vote for middle name is Russell but George is cute too, especially if it is a family name. And honestly I realize my vote doesn't count for anything :) Congratulations!!
SOOOOOO CUTE!!! He looks so much like Boston! I like Russell the best, but they both go well with Lincoln. Yay, I'm so excited for you and can't wait to meet the little babe! Congrats!!
Congratulations! I would love to hear how the VBAC was in comparison to the C-section. I am sad that they ban VBACS in this area of Northwest Arkansas, so I am stuck having csections from now on. :( I love the name Lincoln, it's cute. I like Russell, it gets my vote. Congratulations again!!!
Congratulations!!! He is adorable! And I'm so glad you were able to have a successful VBAC! (And I'm so glad you didn't have to wait till the 15th to be induced...!) :)
I love george more than russell. But I like Lincoln Russell better than Lincoln George. So my vote is russell for the middle name but to name your next boy george!
CONGRATS! He is soooo cute! I am sure Boston is excited to be a big brother! I'm glad you are all doing well! BTW, I like Russell but I think David likes George. Congrats again you guys! :)
Congratulations! So cute! We are glad all went well. Lincoln was one of the names we considered before we settled on Joseph for our little guy. (Roseanne)
RUSSELL for SURE! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. now you know what a vaginal birth is like...you may want to go back to a C-section. They are empowering...but man, can they hurt!
congrats! aren't epidurals the greatest thing? I'm so excited for you! Such a beautiful family name. And let me know if you need announcements! ;) I vote for george, so he and boston have different middle names.
25 comments:
HOORAY!! He is so beautiful!! How fun for you guys! I didn't know you had a c-section with Boston. Good job on the VBAC- we'll have to swap stories some time!! My vote for middle name is Russell but George is cute too, especially if it is a family name. And honestly I realize my vote doesn't count for anything :) Congratulations!!
SOOOOOO CUTE!!! He looks so much like Boston! I like Russell the best, but they both go well with Lincoln. Yay, I'm so excited for you and can't wait to meet the little babe! Congrats!!
Congratulations!
I would love to hear how the VBAC was in comparison to the C-section. I am sad that they ban VBACS in this area of Northwest Arkansas, so I am stuck having csections from now on. :(
I love the name Lincoln, it's cute. I like Russell, it gets my vote.
Congratulations again!!!
Congrats! He's just adorable!! He looks so much like Mark. My vote for the middle name is Russell because of Mark's name. =)
Chase and I vote Russell! We are so excited to see this little Lincoln!
Congratulations!!! He is adorable! And I'm so glad you were able to have a successful VBAC! (And I'm so glad you didn't have to wait till the 15th to be induced...!) :)
I love george more than russell. But I like Lincoln Russell better than Lincoln George. So my vote is russell for the middle name but to name your next boy george!
and i loved getting to see little lincoln!
HOORAY for little boys! He is adorable!
HOORAY for little boys! He is adorable!
CONGRATS! He is soooo cute! I am sure Boston is excited to be a big brother! I'm glad you are all doing well! BTW, I like Russell but I think David likes George. Congrats again you guys! :)
Congratulations! So cute! We are glad all went well. Lincoln was one of the names we considered before we settled on Joseph for our little guy.
(Roseanne)
Yay!!! Congrats! He is perfect!
Congratulations! I am just so Pleased for both of You and of course Boston to have a little Brother, Hello Lincoln and Welcome!!
Woot Woow!
Oh he is so cute! Im so happy for you. I can't wait to have a baby boy!
YEA!! I am so happy for you! I vote for Russell.
Give me a call if you need anything.
Love your whole cute family!
He is adorable! And I would pick Russell, but its all up to you. :) I would love to know what a VBAC is too.
RUSSELL for SURE! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. now you know what a vaginal birth is like...you may want to go back to a C-section. They are empowering...but man, can they hurt!
I love the name Lincoln. It was on our list of names. And, I think Russell would be a good middle name. But, you decide in the end. Congrats!
I've been waiting for this post!!! Congratulations!!! I'm with Faith on the name.
Congrats on little Lincoln! You will just love having 2 little ones.
Congrats! I have so many questions for you when you feel up to it about a VBAC...
congrats! aren't epidurals the greatest thing? I'm so excited for you! Such a beautiful family name. And let me know if you need announcements! ;)
I vote for george, so he and boston have different middle names.
Post a Comment