Friday, February 12, 2010

Dear baby in my belly:

Today you're full-term so I just wanted to let you know that you can come out now. I've loved having you inside me these past nine months but we are so anxious to finally meet you and snuggle you in our arms. Also just so you know, if I'm crying when you see me don't worry ... that's what is suposed to happen.

Love, Mommy

4 comments:

Alys said...

I hope that baby comes soon. When I hit full term I was ready. Then when I hit my due date I was getting annoyed. And, I went a week late. Hang in there and good luck!

Courtney said...

That is so cute!

Richard said...

Oh man...that makes me remember. Being full term and just...waiting. It is so exciting. New babies are the best

Ashley Gilbert said...

We can't wait to see him! He definitely needs to come soon!