Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cheap Diapers!


I just got a good deal on some diapers, so I wanted to spread the word!


If you go to diapers.com, and are a new customer, you can get $10 off your order (by using the referral promo code: NATA7597), plus a $15 rebate, and free shipping, if you spend $49 or more.


I got over 500 diapers for $47 (after rebate), that's less then 10 cents a diaper!


So, what you do:


1. Go to diapers.com, and pick out any combination of diapers that add up to $49 or more. This will qualify you for free shipping.

2. When you check out, use referral promo code : NATA7597 and you will get $10 off your order. Finalize your order and then ...


3. Go to http://www.diapers.com/helpcenter/parenting.htmand follow instructions to get your $14.97 rebate.


*There's another code on their website that says you can get $5 off your order for being a new customer. You cannot stack this with your referral code, so it's better to use the referral code to get $10 off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! It's a lot easier to get great deals on newborn diapers for some reason, so I'm going to stock up on some for Chandler.

Rolene and David said...

Look at you! That is AWESOME!! Where do you find such great deals like this?