Monday, February 8, 2010

Decorating Bug

I don't know if it's because the weather is getting warmer, I'm wanting to spring clean, or being in the nesting phase of pregnancy but I find myself wanting to re-decorate my entire house. It's an itch that I can't scratch and it's driving me crazy!! Here are some of the things I've found recently for the boys' room.

I love this piece of furniture and I think it would be so cute in the boys room with little baskets on it for toy storage, books, etc. The only problem is that I know it would never stay clean.
Boston has a circle obsession and I can just see him going crazy with these on his wall! = )


I want to incorporate the alphabet into his room somehow. Here are a few things I like:



I love both of these rugs for a kids room... I found them both on KSL.I'm not sure how I would use this Latus but probably in our bedroom somewhere.


I thought this would be cool if I took the base off and mounted it to the wall with photos of our ancestors.

Now on to the living room. I love this black leather furniture set I found for sale on KSL. I would get the sofa and loveseat and combine them with our brown leather ottoman and use some accessories to help pull it all together.


Accent pillows!


It's so hard to resist when I find things I love for so cheap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find that alphabet decal? I LOVE it! Also, thanks for the diaper tip . . . I ordered some Thursday night and had them by Friday! Pretty sweet.

ps your hair looks really cute.

Summer said...

Oh boy! So did you actually buy any (or all ;) of these fun items? I especially love the alphabet wall letters.