Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Boston's Obsessions...

Boston has entered the stage of obsessions. These are some things he can't live without right now:

TEDDY BEAR: It is almost as big as he is and he's been insisting on bringing it to bed with him lately. It's so precious because he will just hold on to it for dear life and fall asleep without a peep. They are such good snuggle buddies.


SPATULAS! I'm not sure where this obsession originated but the kid is obsessed with spatulas. He insists on bringing them everywhere and we get a lot of laughs/stares out in public. Maybe he'll be a chef! I'm just glad he hasn't turned them into weapons yet.

MILK: It seems like every kid gets addicted to this stuff. He still can't have cows milk but he loves his soy and will cry for it whenever he's upset. I didn't catch it in the picture but he actually had both bottles in his mouth at the same time until he realized that wasn't working that well.
I wonder if the baby will become his new obsession...

6 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Lol...I love it! And his teddy and him look like such great friends! :)

Leanne said...

I laughed out lout at the spatula picture. Hilarious!

Rachael said...

Boston looks more and more like a blond Mark every day. I love his obsessions...especially the spatula one. Maybe someday I will be seeing him compete on "Iron Chef"

kara said...

Boston is so cute! I saw your post about how he likes circles and it made me think of this project I saw on my reader.

http://mid-century-modern.net/diy-wall-circles/

Maybe that will help with your decorating bug too!

And fyi, we have been drinking green smoothies since Saturday and now Mike's aunt and sister are too. Thanks for the tips!

David S said...

Sounds just like his dad. Let me think...Soon it may be stuff like Ninja Turtles, Superman, and skateboards.

Courtney said...

I love that you are so close...I wish I could be in your shoes- I'm at the beginning where the light is NOT at the end of the tunnel!
Anyways, the forced C-section thing is the bummer result of living in Northwest Arkansas. They have banned all VBACS. I can't find a doctor who will do one. I'm not happy about it.