My Dr. decided to do an ultrasound because I was measuring 3 weeks ahead ... I went in hoping they would move my due date up 3 weeks (not realistic I know but I was still crossing my fingers) ... it turned out that my amniotic fluid is just at the high end of the normal range (the normal range is 8-20 and mine measured 20) and they estimated his weight at 5 lbs. 4 oz (62nd %tile) ... also normal. It was a relief to know that everything is fine and that he's not going to be 12 lbs. It was nice to have an excuse to get another sneak peak of the little guy. The ultrasound tech even gave us some 3-D pictures!! We think he looks EXACTLY like Boston but we'll see. Also this week I only measured 1 wk. ahead so I guess things are balancing out in there.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Our little man in 3-D...
Posted by Natasha at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Natasha and Mark, what amazing images and such a Blessing! thanks for sharing.
Wow! Those pictures are amazing! He's already adorable! Glad everything is okay. Too bad they couldn't move your due date up though...! :)
That's so fun to get another ultrasound. I never got one in 3D, maybe next baby. And, it's good to know everything is normal.
How precious!! He will look like Boston! I can totally see it!
So fun!!
I think he looks more like Jack Jack from the Incredibles....
actually, I see the family resemblance!
Post a Comment