Saturday, May 16, 2009

We're Back!

I don't have any pictures to post yet because they are all saved on my mom's laptop but I will post some soon. We had such a great time! Surprising my mom was the best part ... I flew to San Fransisco where we both had our layovers (my dad had planned it that we would meet there and then fly to Hawaii together) and so when I got there I went to the terminal where our next flight was going to leave from and found my mom reading. I walked over and said "can we sit by you" ... she looked up and went crazy when she saw us. She was in shock for the next few days ... especially once she realized we had been planning it for two months and that my dad was in on it. We had such a great time and thanks to my parents help it was actually a really relaxing vacation ... I didn't know that was possible with a baby. The question that kept running through my mind was "how can I make this lifestyle permanent" ... I still don't know yet. We really missed Mark though so it was exciting to be back together again. Boston is still on Hawaii time which has been funny ... this is what his schedule has been like the past two days.

11am: wake up
1-3pm: nap
6-8pm: nap
10pm: bedtime

The only problem is the first day we were home Mark slept through his class because we are so used to Boston waking us up by 8am every morning. We're slowly getting him re-adjusted though. We can't wait to take Mark there someday!

1 comments:

Holly said...

I'm glad it was so fun and relaxing. That's so funny that Boston is still on Hawaii time! :) I've never really thought about time zone changes with a baby!