Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Living it up.

Boston and I are in Hawaii right now! We surprised my mom and flew out to spend time with her over mothers day. We have been having so much fun with my parents but we are also missing Mark. We'll be home Thursday and I'll post more pictures then. It is so gorgeous here! I will really miss the oceanview from our hotel balcony.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hawaii :) Very exciting!!

Kaela Cusack said...

Mark misses you too :) he looked pretty down at church! but it looks like you guys are having a GREAT time!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Yay for HAWAII!!! Have never been, but take lots of pics I want to see what it is like there! :)

Ashley Gilbert said...

Tell you and your Mom Happy Mothers day BTW.

kara said...

I didn't realize you were surprising your mom...that is so nice! I bet it was amazing there.

Also, I love the picture at the top of your blog with Boston in the stroller!