Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hawaii Pictures

Loving the Ocean! View from our Hotel Balcony! These boys were beat after a long day at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Boston's Hawaii souvenier ... a stuffed turtle. I love the PCC! The Arizona Memorial at Pear Harbor. Two cool dudes! I miss the gorgeous sunsets. Boston LOVED the pool and has no fear of water which makes me a little nervous because he would try and climb out of his pool floatie and I dunked him a few times and he thought it was so thrilling.

This video highlights his fearlessness of water.

6 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Lollll that video is too funny!!! He was so excited over that water! Too cute!

Holly said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! And that video was so funny! I can't believe how much he was loving that little waterfall! :)

Adam and Brittany said...

What a fun trip! Boston looked so cute sitting on the plane seat and your green swimsuit is adorable.

Jene and Megan said...

Great pictures of your trip!! How fun!

kara said...

I just saw all your hawaii pictures on here, it looked like so much fun! I love the video of Boston, I was cracking up.

Summer said...

What a funny little man! He needs to come teach Kennedy a thing or two about pool enthusiasm. :) Glad you guys had such a great time!