We went to St. George for Memorial Day with some friends and had such a great time. All these pictures are compliments of Christy Gunnell and her impressive photographing skills.
We went to Zions on Saturday and the weather was perfect for hiking. It doesn't get any better than this!
Boston LOVED it and if we took more than a 2 minute break he would start yelling at us to keep moving so he helped us keep up the momentum.
One of the hikes we did was to the Emerald Pools and this was how Mark and Boston enjoyed themselves when we finally made it to the top. I had to just look away. Christy snapped this amazing shot though of Boston mid-air.
Chicks rule (or at least that's what my hat says).
Under a waterfall.
On memorial day we broke into the tennis courts at Rachel's alma mater because all the other courts in town were packed and we were desperate to play. Then we spent the afternoon cooling off at the pool while the boys entertained us with some crazy high dive competitions.
I'm glad Christy captured us assiting Boston at breaking and entering for the first time ... what a precious moment.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Memorial Day Weekend
Posted by Natasha at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How gorgeous! That looks like it was an amazing trip.
Looks like fun! I swear my heart stopped beating when I saw that pic of Boston in the air!!
I need to get you all the pics. Remind me to bring them over sometime!
Hey We want to keep you on our blog list. We went private. Send us your email to tripleamethod@yahoo.com and maybe your moms too, cuz she said she looks at it a lot. We went to Chelsey's graduation party last night. It was lots of fun! :)
Post a Comment