We just had family pictures taken by our very talented friend Kaela ... I would recommend her a milion times over! It was so fun and her work is amazing. Check out her blog ... http://kcusack.blogspot.com
Here's a preview of the little man.




Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HOW CUTE! That face Boston is making in the wagon is classic. He looks so cool.
Those pics are very cool! I will have to check her blog out. Aaron and I are looking to get some family pics done too. :D
so cute tasha!! maybe i should use her when we are in utah for the blessing... by the way dan's sister is gettimg married july 3 so we might be in utah for the fourth dan will be there for sure and me and the babe might be im still a little nervous about bringing a newborn on a plane and then we will come again in aug!!
Those are so cool Taush! He is such a cute little guy. Should we set him up with Brighton in 20 years? I love the one in the wagon with y'all in the background. p.s. you are a hot mamma!
He is adorable Tasha. Gorgeous photos.
I absolutely love these! He is such a cutie! We made our blog private, but I don't have your email, can you give it to me on facebook?
Oh i love these! And the pictures from Hawaii. The picture at the top of your blog (The constant one) is amazing! Your friend sure is talented.
Post a Comment