Boston LOVES to take baths!! He has learned how to climb into the bathtub and does this on a regular basis ... I'm always pulling him out and telling him "it's not time for a bath right now." Well today he decided to take matters into his own hands. I heard splashing coming from the bathroom and I ran to find him playing in the toilet!! AHHHHH... my first thought was 'I'm so glad I just cleaned that!' and it made me laugh to see how proud and excited he was! So I striped him down and he got the bath he was begging for. He was smart enough to do it 5 minutes before nap time too!
On a side note, it's never really bothered me when Mark leaves the toilet seat up ... I've always kind of thought it was a silly thing to care about but now I'm always going to be on the look out.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
His mischief begins...
Posted by Natasha at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lol...thats pretty funny Tasha! I think Boston knew he would get a bath if he played in the toilet...what a funny little guy!
lol!
UGH! Story of my life! You're going to have to buy some of those annoying toilet seat traps!
Post a Comment