I can't believe our little man is already 3 months old! It's crazy to think how much this little boy has blessed our lives in such a short time. The other day Boston and I were out running errands and everything kept going wrong ... I was so overwhelmed and frustrated and I looked down at Boston and he just looked up at me with a big smile and started laughing for no aparent reason but it completely changed the way I felt. I was focusing on all the things that were going wrong that day and he made me realize everything that is so right in life! I'm so grateful for him and his cheerful countenance.
I also wanted to share this incredible story about a little boy named Elliot ... he only lived 3 months but touched so many lives. He is a miracle, a gift from God to remind the world about what life is really about. Watch this short clip about him on Oprah.com but make sure you have tissues nearby first.
Sweet little Elliot.
http://www.oprah.com/media/20081001_tows_99balloons
Friday, October 31, 2008
3 months old!
Posted by Natasha at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Natasha - Boston is just so beautiful and so cute, what is also important is how much he has touched other peoples lives as well, I can vouch for that, give him a big Hug from his Uncle John in England.
Post a Comment