Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ward Party

I was little red ridding hood and mark was the wolf disguised as grandma and Boston was my hero the woodcutter. Thanks to Mark's mom for letting us borrow the costumes!

Summer was a bowling ball, James was a bolling pin and Kennedy was a little bear ... another Toni Simonsen creation!

5 comments:

jaybs said...

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? - it looks like you had a great evening.

Jene and Megan said...

So cute! I love it!

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Natasha whats up? I was just blog hopping and saw your blog! Your little boy is adorable!!! I love the name Boston!! Cute Family

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

I remember when Summer was that little bear a long time ago! I think I was one too, our moms dressed us up the same. You all look great.

The Shumways said...

I LOVE your costumes! You look so cute! I love the bowling ball and pin idea too. =)