Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reflections of Christ


There is an exhibit at the JSMB in Salt Lake right now called "Reflections of Christ" and below is a link to a short clip highlighting some of the images ... they're absolutely incredible!

http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/




You can also buy the book, cd or dvd at Deseret Book ... I want all three!!

http://deseretbook.com/store/view_list/1607

5 comments:

jaybs said...

Natasha,

I received the latest Deseret catalogue in the mail last week and this was the one item that stood out for me, I would love the book and DVD.

The only problem with Deseret is postage to the UK, they charge more than the items, for a DVD the cost if $28 while other outlets charge $6-$8 - I have raised the matter many times with Sherri Dew, LOL!

I am waiting for another outlet I use to get them, their postage is lots more reasonable.

Rolene and David said...

Is that second picture Mark?

From,
David

jaybs said...

Ordered the DVD, just can't wait to receive it, Moroni Books and Gifts only charged $4.80 postage compared to Dereret's $28

I have been speaking with Mark, the guy behind this project and he is such a nice guy. The new website is due up soon and they will be selling prints etc as well as the book, DVD and CD.

Next on my lost is the Book!

Natasha said...

To David, I wish.

From,
Mark

jaybs said...

Natasha,

I ordered the DVD last week and I have just ordered the book.

They have opened a new website this morning, check it out!

http://reflectionsofchrist.org/

John