I think the most "terrifying" part of those glasses is the eyebrows! How cute is he!
Dang that boy is good at looking at the camera! He needs to teach Kennedy a thing or two about the art of being photogenic. :)
What a cute little man!
SO PRECIOUS. I can't wait to meet him. He looks so much like Mark to me, it's crazy.
oh my gosh, I had to call my husband in to look at those pictures- they are so funny!!! I hope you bought a frame for those! :)
Haha oh these are too good
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think the most "terrifying" part of those glasses is the eyebrows! How cute is he!
Dang that boy is good at looking at the camera! He needs to teach Kennedy a thing or two about the art of being photogenic. :)
What a cute little man!
SO PRECIOUS. I can't wait to meet him. He looks so much like Mark to me, it's crazy.
oh my gosh, I had to call my husband in to look at those pictures- they are so funny!!! I hope you bought a frame for those! :)
Haha oh these are too good
Post a Comment