Friday, October 10, 2008

9 HOURS!!

Boston has always been such a great sleeper since the day he was born but last night he slept nine hours without waking up to eat! That's a record. Until then his longest stretch was 6-7 hours which he's been doing pretty consistently every night for the past few weeks. But last night he went to bed at 9pm finally woke up at 6am and I almost had a heart attack when I realized how long he slept but he just ate and then went right back to sleep until 9:30am... it was amazing!! Tonight I put him down again a little after nine so I'm anxious to see if he repeats the miracle. Cross your fingers.

5 comments:

FAUDIN FAMILY said...

Isn't it a wonderful feeling to get some sleep?

Courtney said...

Wow, that is amazing. I am beginning to think this will never happen to Noah. He still wakes up about twice every night. He was weighed yesterday...9 lbs 4 oz. The nurse had to weigh him twice. Then she told me not to freak out because he was so small. lol- my baby is a little runt!

Rolene and David said...

Oh my goodness, that is AMAZING!!! We would love to see you guys in January!!

So many blogs..too little time said...

jealous!

Hannah said...

I love the feeling of waking up after a full nights sleep when you haven't had one in a long time...so nice!