my mom my dad
Oh my gosh! So at first I thought Boston totally looks like a Plenert but now I think he looks exactly like Mark's baby picture! How cute!!
Oh, baby, you look JUST like your dad!
Daddy eyes, mommy cheeks :)
I think he looks like a good mix. From both your baby pictures he has a little bit from both of you!!
DAD!!!
We are leaning more towards Mark.
He is way cute, by the way! Hope all is going well and that you two are enjoying being parents as much as we are!
Wow he does look a lot like Mark in these pictures, but he definitely doesn't have the peanut head. :) Lucky kid takes after his mom a good deal too. :)
exactly like daddy!How cute!
he's totally both! And natahsa you were such a cute baby! (mark was too despite the peanut head)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh my gosh! So at first I thought Boston totally looks like a Plenert but now I think he looks exactly like Mark's baby picture! How cute!!
Oh, baby, you look JUST like your dad!
Daddy eyes, mommy cheeks :)
I think he looks like a good mix. From both your baby pictures he has a little bit from both of you!!
DAD!!!
We are leaning more towards Mark.
He is way cute, by the way! Hope all is going well and that you two are enjoying being parents as much as we are!
Wow he does look a lot like Mark in these pictures, but he definitely doesn't have the peanut head. :) Lucky kid takes after his mom a good deal too. :)
exactly like daddy!
How cute!
he's totally both! And natahsa you were such a cute baby! (mark was too despite the peanut head)
Post a Comment