Saturday, March 1, 2008

The baby's moving!!





I felt the baby move for the first time on leap day and it hasn't stopped moving around since. I love it! It's so comforting to be able to feel it swimming around in there. I can't wait untill Mark can feel it too. We get to find out what we're having on St. Patricks day so submit your guesses before then. This baby must love holidays!

On a side note, Mark and I have been loving the warm weather we've been having so on Saturday we spent the afternoon up Provo Canyon. There is still a lot of snow but it was so gorgeous outside and the fresh air was great. There is something about being out in nature that just always makes me feel so happy and content.
P.S. It started raining on our drive home so I'm glad we enjoyed it while it lasted.

4 comments:

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

So fun. That was the best feeling ever... feeling baby move. In a few more weeks you'll start SEEING the baby move from the outside! It's weird to watch your stomach moving around. Matt called it "like a scene from Alien." Nice. Can't believe that snowy weather you guys are having! We miss you. You look fantastic, mommy! Oh and I am predicting BOY!

Hannah said...

I love when the baby starts to move! That is the BEST stage! Near the end, the movement starts getting frustrating (even though it's reassuring) because it keeps you up when you're trying to sleep :). But the flutters are so fun!

Heather and Trevor said...

That is the best! When you know that there really is someone in there! It just gets better too! I think it will be a boy.....I guess it's a50/50 chance! Can't wait to know! :)

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here