Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter

My family came and stayed with us this past week and it was so fun spending time with them. When they left Thursday morning I cried the whole way to work because I was so sad to see them go. They've been in Australia the past month so it has been hard not being able to talk to them more frequently so I'm very glad they're back in the states.
The first day my family was here I woke up early and couldn't go back to bed because I was so excited to spend time with them so I made them breakfast in bed ... my favorite protein pancakes! (1 c oatmeal, 1/2 c cottage cheese 1/4 c milk, and 2 eggs combined in a blender)

My sister took this picture and I think it's kind of funny becasue we're sitting in front of a picture mark painted of himself. I like the non-bearded Mark in the painting better.

We loved having both our families together for Easter. This picture was taken at Mark's parent's house after Sunday dinner.

3 comments:

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

You sure married into a cute family, Natasha! We love those Simonsens! Your nursery looks so cute. Isn't it so fun to get things ready now that you know it's a boy? You are WAY more on top of things than I was at this stage. Kudos to you! =)

Summer said...

Natasha, you look GORGEOUS in that picture of you and Mark! Looks like you guys really hit the jackpot with your family coming up and bringing so many wonderful things and helping you out so much with your condo! I hope Mark was taking good notes from your Dad so he can do such wonders now himself and teach James while he's at it. :) I love your pictures and floating shelves in your family room. Where did your dad learn how to do all this stuff?

Steph said...

Mmm..I am trying these pancakes tomorrow. Do you just use regular oats?