While my parents were here they helped us update a few things around our condo. We put in some new lighting and fixtures and my dad built some storage for our closets and put in a new garbage disposal. I felt bad that they were working the whole time they were on vacation but they're always so generous and like to help anyway they can. We sure do appreciate it.
We used to have a Van Gough print hanging in our family room but decided to put it in the nursery so we could put up a display of family photos. We really wanted to make that room all about family and I'm really happy about the way it turned out. My dad built us those floating shelves and after a few coats of stain I think they look fabulous!
7 comments:
I love the floating shelves! It looks beautiful.
AUGH!!!! I love the collage of family pictures. Next time you come to my house, you've got to help me do something like that! It looks AWESOME!!
AUGH!!!! I love the collage of family pictures. Next time you come to my house, you've got to help me do something like that! It looks AWESOME!!
Ok, I'm copying you. I LOVE this!! I remember you were just getting started on it last time I visited you and now it's BEAUTIFUL! I am truly SO impressed..and I really am stealing your idea. I just have to find frames, pictures..a wall...this could be quite the project.
Wow! Mark and Natasha it looks so good! The family pictures i mean....mark your pig tails look good too i guess.
Love how the wall turnd out! I jut love your artistic ability! And you had some pretty cute people to work with....
love,
mom
Love how the wall turnd out! I jut love your artistic ability! And you had some pretty cute people to work with....
love,
mom
Post a Comment