We just had our 20 wk. ultrasound on the 14th and found out we're having a healthy little BOY! We're very excited and now we can finally start decorating the baby's room! Mark has fallen in love with the name Boston and now he doesn't think any other boy name I come up with really compares to it... so it looks like his name might be Boston.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Congrats Natasha! It is so fun to finally know what you are having so you can go shopping!!
Yay! Congrats you two! We are so excited for you! Now you get to do the fun part of picking everything out! Can't wait to see what you do!
Congrats!! That's so fun! I really had never thought of Boston for a boy name and I really like it.
Boys are SO fun! Congrats you guys, so excited for you. :)
yeah!! How fun to have a boy...except I still like the name Clark...how else will he be superman? :)
Congratulations! I've only had a boy for a week but he's great fun! He christened the wall the other day when I was changing his diaper...I definitely wasn't used to changing a little boy :). So, you have a lot to look forward to!
Congratulations guys! We're very excited for you. Have fun shopping and decorating!
Yea!!I'm so excited for you guys!Boys are so much fun and probably a little less dramatic than girls!HAHA! You will have so much fun getting everything ready!
You've been tagge by me :)
check out my blog for instructions
Post a Comment