Thursday, March 13, 2008

Changes...

My belly is getting so big and I love it!!



Mark's hair is so long right now I can put it in a ponytail and he reminds me of the guy on Princess Bride. He vows not to cut his hair or shave until he starts his masters program in June.




Mark's parents brought this Nacho Libre mask back from Cancun for Mark. Now his ensemble is finally complete because he already has the boots, the robe, and the stretchy pants.

6 comments:

Paityn Ann said...

Tasha hi!!! It's been years. How are you? Congratulations on your baby that's so exciting. I just wanted to say hello. You and your hub are so such a cute couple.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paityn Ann said...

We are living in Orem, but we move around a lot for my husbands work. We are going to Baltimore in a couple weeks until September. We always come back to orem though. Where are you living?

Kourtni said...

You have the cutest little baby bump!

Steph said...

Your belly is adorable. I love that you love being pregnant.

jazmine said...

haha yep looking like Joseph smith!