I've always wanted to have an ultra-short really edgy haircut but then I get so nervous I talk myself out of it so I finally just decided to not think about it and just do it! (go nike!) I'm still in shock so I don't know what I think of it really but I am sure it will really grow on me ... especially since Mark LOVES it so that helps! I'm obsessed with playing with it though ... it's fun to see how versatile hair can be! In light of my decision to cut all my hair off Mark decided to also make a dramatic change to his hair.
Mark's BEFORE
AFTER
That's right folks Mark has a mullet!
Monday, June 29, 2009
New haircuts.
Posted by Natasha at 5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Way to go Natasha! I'm always too scared to do anything too drastic, so I'm proud of you for doing it! And it looks way cute! (And I'm sorry to say that I'm glad Curt doesn't have hair, otherwise I think he'd follow Mark's example and want to do something similar...!) :)
I love your new hair cut Tasha! And Marks is just hilarious! :) I am always doing new stuff with my hair whenever I get the chance. It makes things a little more interesting when I get ready for the days. :)
I just laughed out loud when I saw Mark's hair...AWESOME! You guys are now definitely the most stylish couple I know.
Ummm... I think I tried to get you to do this all of high school!
I love the new haircuts! Yours is so cute, and Mark's well, is business in the front and party in the back, AWESOME!!
I love your hair you look so freakin cute!
The mullet is a highly under appreciated work of art in our society.
Thank you, Mark, for elevating our awareness!
Love your hair... not so much Mark's :)
Yours is very cute Tasha, but Mark's could do with a little tweaking :)
Natasha, I love your hair! I think you are so brave to chop it all off. I have moments, like after boating and it take me forever to untangle it. But, I still can't. Not yet anyway. But, seriously, you look great with short hair!
Cute hair Natasha! I can't wait to see the mullet in person as well!!
Post a Comment