Okay so maybe I'm the meanest mom ever but I bought this dress for a friends daughter who is a similar size to Boston so I thought I would try it on him to see if it fit. It did!! I was laughing hystericaly for like 5 minutes before Mark scolded me for being cruel and took it off him. I don't know why I couldn't get over seeing him in that dress!... Is it just me or is it pretty funny to see Boston "the man child" in girls clothing. He seemed to know something wasn't right (maybe it was all my laughing) because he was being very uncooperative for photos but I still managed to catch one before Daddy saved him.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
A cute little girl...
Posted by Natasha at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's hilarious! Jared would kill me if I ever did that to our son (if we ever have a boy).
Bwahahahaha! That is too funny! Spencer has the best "girl" hair, and I always put bows and pigtails in his hair, Just to see how cute he would be if he was a girl! I love that! I would have done the same thing!
He's going to hate you in about mmm...12/13 years?
lol. this is up there with the girl jammies!
haha i sure had a good laugh!
Post a Comment