Sunday, June 14, 2009

A little sneak peak...

We've never let Boston watch TV ... when he turned 6 months old we started letting him watch Baby Signing Time but we still don't let him watch regular TV. Well now that he's getting tall and can walk along furniture I sometimes find him trying to sneak in a little when I'm not paying attention.

It's so funny because when I say "Boston what are you doing?" He turns around and looks at me like 'what I'm just playing with my toothbrush.'

2 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Lol looks like you may have your work cut out for ya there. But that innocent face is just too cute to pass up. :O

Rachael said...

I think I remember doing that when I was a little girl after we were supposed to be in bed....sneaking down to catch the sunday night movie without my parents knowing. But Boston is starting young!!