Sunday, June 14, 2009

Some shut eye...

This guy can not stay awake to save his life ... I've never seen anything like it.

This is how a typical week-night goes.

Natasha: "I think I'm going to bed now are you coming?"

Mark: "No, I really need to stay up and get some homework done."

So I get ready for bed and then come out to say good night and inevitably I usually find him like this.

Natasha: "Are you sure you don't want to just go to bed ... it doesn't look like you are getting much homework done."

Mark: disoriented "uh yah I think I'm just going to go to bed now."

4 comments:

Rolene and David said...

That is so funny! At least he was TRYING to get homework done! Do you remember when you were little and never wanted to go to bed? Now a days, that doesn't happen in our house, its like 9 pm and David and I are already in bed! HOW SAD!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Oh man...yes Aaron and I used to stay up so so late before Chloe was born...now we think 11pm or 10pm is late!!

Summer said...

Poor Markus. He can't help it. We have some sort of genetic disease -- I'm convinced! :) It's called Openabookfallimmediatelyasleepitis. Ha! And I loved the post below about Boston. Don't think he could be any cuter.

Faith Simonsen said...

Summer stole what i was going to say. Thanks a lot summer :P. I would pride myself on being the one able to stay awake in the fam but considering i sleep 12 hours everynight it would all be lies! And i too enjoyed the below posts especially about the mischief!