Thursday, March 25, 2010

A tribute to my mom.

My mom is pretty amazing. She sacrificed two weeks out of her time to come stay with us and help out when Lincoln was born. I'm impressed she was able to put up with us for so long and I cried the day she left. She had such a magical way with Lincoln and Boston and I don't know how she does it. She's such a wonderful woman and one of my personal heros. We love and miss her very much and are looking forward to their next visit in April when Mark finally graduates!!


5 comments:

Rolene and David said...

What a great grandma! I love how Boston looks in her glasses, CLASSIC!

Rachael said...

way to go moms!
I think the only way I am going to get my own mom to take time off to come up here is by actually having another baby.

Kris and Bert said...

I love your Mum too Tasha!

Cara said...

Congrats! He is so cute!!!! I'm glad you didn't have to have a C-section. Ouch!

The Shumways said...

I miss you too! I think about you all the time, and wish we could get together more often. I am excited for it to warm up so we can meet at the park again. That seems to be the best way to catch up. I LOVE your recent post about Boston copying you guys =). Soooo cute!!! The nursing cover cracks me up. I'll call ya next time we are up in the area. Love Ya!!!