Thursday, March 25, 2010

Do as I'm doing...

Boston has been such a little copycat lately and it's fun to see all the stuff he's picking up on.

One night while my mom was staying with us he put on her reading glasses and started typing on her computer like he was hard at work.

He likes to wear my headbands and always has an ingenious way of doing so. Here's one of many.

He loves walking in other people's shoes and he's actually pretty good at it.

This is one of my favs... he put on my nursing cover and even kept looking down the top because he must see me always doing that. You can tell by the look on his face how thrilling he thought it was.


We're grateful for all the laughs he brings to our home.

4 comments:

Rolene and David said...

Way too cute! I absolutely love it! We can't wait to see him and little Lincoln together! BTW, I have the same nursing cover! Great minds think alike! :) Miss you guys!

kara said...

I love this post!!! Boston is so clever and observant, what a great little guy :)

Ashley Gilbert said...

What a smart little boy! I have a nursing cover also, and thats just too funny! I love your mom too, and I have only seen and met her a few times. Aaron always has such great things to say about her. I guess your family kinda took him in for a little while when he was inbetween jobs. Anyway...loved the post!

Anonymous said...

I was the lucky one -- not you guys!! I felt like it was such a privilege to share those two weeks with all of you during such a special time!! love you all . . .