Saturday, March 13, 2010

Our growing family...

Here are a few more pictures of our newest addition.

I love my boys!! How did I get so lucky?...

Boston brought Lincoln a "Happy Birthday" balloon. My mom tried to talk him into getting one that said "It's a boy" but he insisted on this one.
Don't you love his "briefcase" with his coloring books and crayons.

Boston loves to just watch him and it always makes me wonder what he's thinking.

8 comments:

jaybs said...

Boston is a real cutie! it is a picture seeing his face looking at Lincoln and also with his colouring book!

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

You are very lucky! Congrats to the beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

How cute are your boys?! I would say that a Happy Birthday balloon is still appropriate. Good job, Boston.

Diana said...

Congratulations! He's darling. :-)

Rolene and David said...

So cute! I love that Boston is a business man with his briefcase! Happy bday Lincoln!

Nate said...

Congratulations you two! Lydia just told me that Baby Lincoln decided to enter the world. I am so happy for your family. He's adorable, and Boston is growing up so fast. Hope I'll get a chance to see you guys at Church or sometime this weekend, just to say congrats in person. Wish your family all the best.

Leanne said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the birth story and see him in person. He is a doll!

Rachael said...

I think the happy birthday balloon was entirely appropriate! It was Lincoln's birthday, and a very happy one at that. Boston looks more like Mark every time I see pictures!