My long-time friend from elementary school and Mark's old next door neighbor, Nicole Carman Christensen took photos of Boston yesterday.
Side note: she also happens to be the person who introduced Mark and I to eachother so without her there wouldn't be a Boston Simonsen.
Anyways she is such a talented photographer so check out her blog if you're looking for one http://nicolecarmanphotography.blogspot.com. After he peed on us three times and pooped on Mark's new shirt we got some great pictures. Here's a preview ... more to follow.


Thursday, September 4, 2008
First Photoshoot
Posted by Natasha at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute! He's making a Nacho Libre face here! Definitely Mark's son. :)
my favorite!! i love this because it's "my baby" with "her baby" -- they are both so beautiful!!
mom
He is so Darling! I agree, totally looks like Mark! I left you a comment on FaceBook, but I want to say an official "Congratulations" on here! :) Much love from us! :)
I love those pictures they are so cute! He looks like such an old man
Mark, Natasha, I just want to pick up and cuddle Boston! he looks so cute, if only I was nearer you would never be without a free baby sitting service! Bless the THREE OF YOU! Love John
What a sweet little punkin'! I love his tiny lips, just perfect. And the picture of him with his binkie is super cute! So happy for you guys, what a special addition to your sweet little family.
Post a Comment