Tuesday, September 30, 2008

There is nothing more precious then a sleeping baby so there are many more where this came from.

Boston has really been enjoying bath time these days!


Mark's latest artistic creation. He drew pictures of us onto his shoes!

4 comments:

DaNae said...

Boston is so cute. And I seriously love the shoes. It looks like motherhood is treating you great!

jaybs said...

Mark and Natasha, I just love the photo of BOSTON fast asleep and looking so peaceful, what a True GIFT and BLESSING Boston is, he is so Cute! - Please give him a Big Hug and Kiss from his Uncle John in England.

Courtney said...

oh my goodness, what great pictures! Boston is growing so big- isn't it crazy how fast they grow?
Noah just weighed in at 9 lbs...so he's a little behind, but he's doing great! Hope you are well!

Hannah said...

ha ha, these are so funny to see! And, you can totally tell it's you guys! Little Boston is so cute! I'm glad you are enjoying motherhood.