Last week we thought it would be fun to get out so we went and spent the day up in Salt Lake. We walked around temple square and saw a new exhibit they had on the family which was really awesome and then went and saw the Joseph Smith movie. Boston pretty much slept through the entire afternoon. Then we met up with my brother Rick (who lives in Sandy) and his girlfriend Julie and had dinner together at the Olive Garden. Afterwords we went over to the Mayan resturaunt for desert. We didn't want to eat dinner there because there food isn't very good but the atmosphere there is so fun. Turns out their deserts aren't fabulous either but they had an amazing fire dancer and we got to see some really cool dives so it was still definetly worth the trip.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Day Trip
Posted by Natasha at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mark & Natasha, I just can't believe how quickly BOSTON has grown already, he looks simply amazing!!
It feels so good to get out of the house, huh?! Has your recovery been good?
Noah maybe weighs 6 lbs by now- he's still a little guy, but we can tell that he's growing!
I'm halfway moved. Jared went without me; I'm at my parents house in Logan getting some help with the baby; then I'll fly out to an already set up house in Arkansas. I miss Jared so much though!
oh my gosh he looks so cute in the baby bjorn. thats so cool that you can take him places and hes good. do you remember the story about dan at the mayan??
I'm glad you got to get out of the house! How does it feel not to be pregnant anymore? I'm sure its a dream. Boston is soooo cute!
Post a Comment