I love the last picture with his superman onsie on. I totally remember when we were younger, Mark would wear his superman cape ALL THE TIME, and would jump off the planter boxes in the backyard. So cute. The pictures turned out great!
What superb photo's of Boston and the Family! - Innocence, Love and Joy!Thanks for sharing them, give Boston a Big Hug and Kiss from me Please - John
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love the last picture with his superman onsie on. I totally remember when we were younger, Mark would wear his superman cape ALL THE TIME, and would jump off the planter boxes in the backyard. So cute. The pictures turned out great!
What superb photo's of Boston and the Family! - Innocence, Love and Joy!
Thanks for sharing them, give Boston a Big Hug and Kiss from me Please - John
Post a Comment