Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2 months old!!

Boston is two months old today. Weighing in at 12 lbs. and 23 in. long!! I can't believe how big he's getting. We are so grateful for our sweet boy. He has brought a lot of love and laughter into our home and our lives will never be the same. I wonder what we ever did without him ... life must have been so boring. Mark gets to be home with Boston on Mon, Wed, and Friday while I work and they have so much fun together. Boston just really loves his daddy!

The two most important boys in my life ... Aren't they both so handsome!!

Don't eat too much cake birthday boy!

1 comments:

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Is it just me, or does he look a LOT like Mark? I can't totally tell. Good for you for getting back to work already... at 2 months I barely felt human still. It's so hard to leave but really nice to have a break...